Monday, January 26, 2009

Wedlock Review by Lydia Syson

The fabulous Mrs Woffington posted today about the much anticipated (here at least) biography of Mary Eleanor Bowes, Wedlock. There was a review of the book in The Guardian on Saturday by another favourite author of ours, Lydia Syson, author of Doctor of Love. Expect a review here on the Gossip Guide soon! Otherwise, get your copy of the newly released book here unless you are in the US, in that case you'll have to wait just a bit longer (March) to get your hands on it!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out Heather; I've got some Christmas book tokens burning a hole in my pocket and may not be able to resist this one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My amazon gift certificates barely last a day so I commend you for your self-control!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Completely random,

    but i saw this and it reminded me of your blog:)

    http://www.barneys.com/Cire%20Trudon%20Inferno/BABBLE26,default,sc.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Floorboards of Versailles, lol!! Mmmm...so appealing. Thanks, Sophia!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness Sophia, thank you so much! Those just sound so decadently fabulous!

    ReplyDelete