Sunday, January 25, 2009

Wuthering Heights

Tonight on Masterpiece, don't forget to watch the Gothic classic, Wuthering Heights. I forgot to post a reminder last week because my local PBS doesn't premiere it until tonight (grr)! But never fear, if you missed part 1 last week you can watch it online here. Once the episode is over and you need to do some Heathcliff gushing, you should head on over to Vic's post on him at Remotely Connected. There are two other articles worth checking out on Remotely Connected as well, if you just can't get enough Wuthering Heights! And with that, I'll leave you with my favourite Puppini Sisters song, a cover of Kate Bush's Wuthering Heights.

1 comment:

  1. I am beggining to think that it is impossible for someone to make a really good, and accurate, movie version of Wuthering Heights.

    ReplyDelete