Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Harlot's Progress: New Low Price and International Shipping

For those in the Colonies just clamoring to get their paws on Peter Mottley's The Harlot's Progress: Yorkshire Molly here is your chance. While to book has yet to hit US bookshelves, and no date in sight, you can now get it shipped to you from the publisher, Carnevale Publishing for the sale price of £3.99. Together with shipping this should you run you around $15; well-worth it, if you ask me!

If you recall, I am not the biggest reader of historical fiction but I absolutely ADORED this book. I finished it in less than a week, despite lack of time, because I literally could not put it down.

To be a part of this great deal go here and click on more buying choices in the box on the right side of the page and you will see the option to get a new copy of the book from Carnevale for £3.99. And please do it too, because I am still dying to talk to someone about the book!

3 comments:

  1. This sounds great. I'm not a big fan of historical fiction either (I'm a nonfiction kinda girl), but I do love Hogarth. I work in the antique prints business and actually have two plates from the Harlot's Progress. This sounds like a fun read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alyce from At Home With Books just reviewed it today: http://athomewithbooks.blogspot.com/2010/02/harlots-progress-yorkshire-molly-review.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Vicky, It is such a good read, especially for us Nonfiction girls. You especially have to read it if you have the prints. It is quite amazing the direction that is taken in the story while at the same time being true to the prints.

    @heidenkind, It seems as though she felt the same way about it as me!

    ReplyDelete