Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Sylph Group Read


Crack open the champagne everyone! Laura from GirlEbooks and I have finally finished editing The Sylph. You know what that means, next month we can begin our group read of the book!

The e-books is up now on Girlebooks, so everyone can have easy access to Georgiana's novel. I'll have more details on how we'll go about conducting our book group later. Just plan on clearing your reading schedule for May!

If you are more of a traditionalist you can get a copy of the book on Amazon for about $12 or (a better option) you can wait for Girlebooks' sister site, Librifiles to release a print version with a foreword by yours truly. I will keep you updated as to when that will come out as well.

Keep coming back for more details on the Group Read and clear your schedule for The Sylph in May! So who is in?

17 comments:

  1. I'm definitely in. I'll be reading online while waiting for the Librifiles edition to come out. This will be great fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in, I'm in, I'm in!

    I've been waiting for this for so long. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's just so much gossip-worthy material in this book, I know we'll have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been waiting impatiently for this news, so I am definately in! Thanks for all the hard work, it will be great to finally read this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! I think I may well be able to give it a go. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like fun! Please count me in.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can I find the book at barns and noble?

    ReplyDelete
  8. You might have to special order it if you get it at Barnes and Noble. I saw they carry it on their site but it's a little more pricey!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah. I looked it up. Its a little bit more, but I have my b&n discount card. LOL Its not far from my house. Ill try to get it by may. Only have my little droid which I realy wouldn't want to read a whole book on!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Actually, I can order it from Amazon a lot cheaper I found.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I purchased it some time ago, this will be an awesome chance to read it. I'm in !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Next month! I'll give you the deets, this week hopefully.

    ReplyDelete
  13. DEFINITELY in! Well done for accomplishing your mission!

    ReplyDelete