Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Sylph Now on Amazon

Ta-da! Look what has made its way to Amazon.com and qualifies for Super Saver Shipping! It's the most fabulous edition of The Syph. Order yours today and it should arrive just in time for our first salon in the The Sylph Group Read. Haven't signed up yet? Why not! You can do that here, or wander in at any time! The audiobook will hopefully be out soon but I can't decide between readers; either Dame Judi Dench or Dame Edna, decisions, decisions!*
In other Sylph Group Read news check out Girlebooks's latest blog post on The Sylph, which contains a sneak preview! The group read even made it into the Austen Tattler.

I can't tell you how excited I am for the impending salons. It's not often I have someone to discuss my current read with so, as always, I am looking forward to the gossip.
The Sylph is now available in both print and ebook format so why don't you grab your copy today!


*Heather wishes

No comments:

Post a Comment