Saturday, August 14, 2010

Out of the Salon: Gossip on the Beach


Pray excuse our absence, but Lauren and I are taking our gossip show on the road.  The toils of court gossip have taken their tolls so we're loading up a glamorous carriage and headed to the coast for some much needed R&R (Ruffles and Raspberry Daiquiris).  Unfortunately that means you must gossip without us!  If we're lucky, a side-trip to Williamsburg could be in order so stay tuned on twitter for any such luck.  How we will miss you; but the coast calls!

See you next week!

5 comments:

  1. Girls please remember to put on some sun-block,
    I beg you please take my advice
    I'm suffering of a sun burn, and I don't want you to experience the same...

    ReplyDelete
  2. have fun! And remember it is best to hide your valuables in your hair. Highwaymen always forget to look there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time! We will miss your gossip while you are away. Can't wait to here what you thought of Colonial Williamsburg! I just came back from there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you make it to Colonial Williamsburg, and particularly to the Margaret Hunter Millinery Shop. The mantuamakers are currently replicating all the costumes shown in the print "The Spruce Sportsman, or Beauty the Best Shot." Their handiwork is amazing - please give them my best regards!

    ReplyDelete