Monday, November 8, 2010

For All the Stampers

I know many crafty people read this blog, and as someone who can never find the time to commit to crafts I will from time to time find myself longingly looking at crafting supplies.  One of the crafts I never got into but admire those that have a knack for it is stamping.  I have been surprised to find very little 18th century-esque stamps while perusing the internet, for it seems like such a great theme for stamping!  Here are some of the available stamps that I have found.

Marie Antoinette- A fabulously themed collection
Beau Monde- Which has familiar fashion plates
Marie Antoinette- Looking a little gloomy as widow, but cool nonetheless
Marie Antoinette- With her personal seal
Heart's Desire- Some Victorian designs but also could work as rococo
Falling in an 18th Century Vortex- That is my own description
Floral Damask
Chandeliers, chandeliers, and chandeliers!
Damask, damask, damask!
Coronets and crowns
Borders, flourishes, and flair

Has anybody made some amazing rococo stamp creations? If so, you should post them in the comments so we can rave over your artistry!

5 comments:

  1. As an avid stamper, this is a great entry, Heather! Thanks for the sources...I must have the crown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh good I knew you stampers were out there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the links- I just placed an 80$ order, there were many items I was searching for- for newsletters, correspondance, programmes, etc. etc.

    warm regards,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh good, I'm glad I helped you add to your collection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Absolutely fabulous; Love you and the Nerdy History Girls.

    ReplyDelete